Submit a Guest Post
Would you like to write a guest post for our Beer Blog?
Thanks for your interest in guest posting opportunities at Find a Brewery.Â We are happy to publish unique articles which provide valuable reviews and information to our readers.
Your article will include a bio and 2 links to your business website, these are highly valuable for SEO and Google ranking!
We will actively promote your guest post through our social media networks.Â This will help you reach a new audience and gain new readers for your own website. Our readers benefit from a new voice and perspective and the opportunity to discover a new brew story.
PleaseÂ contact usÂ to express your interest with suggested blog post titles.
What are we looking for?
Our readers are nearly exclusively Australian craft beer fans and home brewers, and our theme if you have’t guessed yet, is Australian breweries. Topic area’s include but are not limited to:
Guest Post Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines carefully. If your submission does not meet these guidelines, it will not be accepted.
- Bio links must be to an Australian business whose business relates to the Australian craft beer industry.
- All guest posts must be original, not a spun article, and not published on any other website, including your own.
- All posts must be free from spelling a grammar mistakes.
- Formatting should include some strong sub-headings and paragraphs broken up in easy to digest chunks.
- Please attach a picture for your post
- Posts should be 350 words or longer
- Be sure to include an author bio that is 35 words or less including two links to your website.
- There may be minor edits made by the Find a Brewery team to posts for spelling or grammatical consistency, and to include one internal link in the body text.
Again, pleaseÂ contact usÂ to express your interest with suggested blog post titles.